Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ February 5th to February 8th!

Hello my sweet chocolate pies! :3

I only have three outfits from last week to show you today but I thought I would share them anyway since I think they were quite well coordinated! ~ The lighting isn't the best in some of these because I was going to work a bit later than usual, sorry. ^w^'' I'm getting on a little blogging slope lately as you can see... But I try to manage my time and my energy the best I can! :3

Now, onto the outfits! ^w^

~ Outfit from February 5th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear my hair in braids on that day so I went for something that is a bit Country inspired with my pink gingham skirt. ~ I coordinated it with my white and pink blouse along with white and pink socks. ~ I think that some simple bow accessories completes the look beautifully. ^w^

~ Outfit from February 7th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand

I went with something a little more OTT and colourful on that day to cheer me up! ^w^ I decided to wear my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with white. ~ I chose mostly tulle and pearls accessories for a more elegant and dressed up touch. :3

~ Outfit from February 8th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

A simple but still elegant outfit to finish off the week! ^w^ I've worn my Fantastic Dolly skirt along with pink. ~ I also thought that the cute handmade Pusheen bag charm my friend Érika gave me for our Lolita gift exchange would be perfect with that outfit! ^w^

I hope you enjoyed looking at my outfits anyway even if there wasn't a lot of them this week! ~ Until next time my sweet kitty marshmallows! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment