Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ February 12th to February 16th!

Hello my sweet heart shaped brownies! :3

Last week was Valentine's day, which is probably one of my Top 3 holidays! ^w^ So, for the occasion I decided to keep my colour scheme for my outfits in pink, red and white! ~ I got the chance to be really creative too since pink and red is really one of my favourite colour combo too! ^w^ As usual, I've worn these outfits for work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from February 12th! ~




Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Paradise Rose

I wanted to start the week with one of my favourite jumperskirt to wear during Valentine's day times! I coordinated my Milky Berry jumperskirt mostly with white but I added touches of pink and red through the outfit too. ~ I decided to braid my hair at the last minute because I thought it would add to my other outfits from that week. ^w^

~ Outfit from February 13th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This is probably my favourite outfit from last week! ^w^ I paired my Star Night Theatre with a red blouse and red socks. ~ I chose pearly wristcuffs and tulle accessories to add to the elegant touch of the dress. :3

~ Outfit from February 14th! ~



I had the evening off work on Valentine's day so I've worn this outfit to go eat out with the Prince. ^w^

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear this outfit for Valentine's day since the day I received this dress! XD; I really love pairing that jumperskirt with pink, I think it's so original and lovely. ^w^ I went for more simple accessories and a comfy blouse because we were going to eat at a buffet and I wanted to feel comfortable, but still cute. ^w^

~ Outfit from February 16th! ~



I've worn this outfit to go the the anime club in the evening. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something on the more casual side to finish off the week. ~ I really like pairing that blouse with this skirt, especially since Claudia made me some cute detachable bows to go with it! ^w^ I'm not too sure if the little red bow on the headbow look silly but... I saw it in a Tokyo Fashion snap from a Lolita and I really like it though! XD;

I hope you enjoyed my outfits from last week! ^w^ I sure had a lot of fun putting them together! :3

Until next time my cherry filled chocolates. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment